Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tripcode Explorer

Tripcode Explorer! For making custom tripcodes on imageboards. I can't remember exactly where I got this one from, but it's a bit of fun seeing what you can come up with. The program requires quite a bit of time to generate any request with more than 5-6 characters, but I've gotten up to 8 with a bit of luck.

Here's a few to try out before messing around with the program.


doWaNtzpyw <= #I@yopb-.  

DESUgpKYto <= #0TYwDQON
DesU.7f2Wk <= #2V)e]v%R
DESU6aKeug <= #Oe{5TR76

 

MUDKipG9vI <= #32eD4+Xm
MuDKiPVW7E <= #?MXH4cUe

MuDKiPvRME <= #v%P_@(EO
 

LolWuT.FrQ <= #b(C*Csoy
LOLWutozys <= #VGv^v3}I
lolWUT88Ao <= #$Rz?RXfp

 

ZalgoR5ByM <= #=lI1!}X|
ZaLgOPosFY <= #}Mvrye@_

 

NoNegRoo2A <= #O3AdKJZr
 

MOARWVcc/w <= #ACqUkC/`
 

RANdOmKqiY <= #1}U9zAtA
 

DATASSEMfo <= #`|5uy~u-
 

swTRIPCoDE <= #L'B7%e8Y


DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment